Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Unconditional Love

There is always going to be a parent who loves their child no matter what they say, how they feel, or what they do. This is called unconditional love. No matter how much their kid screws up he/she will always love the child. But there is a certain extent to this. If a child is acting up very bad and talks nonsense, the mother or father would do anything they could to protect them. This could mean, sending them away to a hospital, to another home, to rehab. If parents were going to give their own child away, there would have to be a serious reason. For example, if they were threatening, or ever laid a hand on their parent or tried hurt them, then that’s when they should seek help, or do something with their child like bring it to a foster care if they cannot control it. This doesn't mean their disowning; it means they're doing their best to help the child. My mother has ALWAYS helped me throughout my problems. I've done some stupid things, said some hurtful words, but she forgave me and helped me progress from my issues. I know she has unconditional love for me because I have unconditional love for her, she’s my mother, the woman who gave birth for me, the woman who gave up things to make sure I had a better life growing up. Parents disown their kids because they don't know how to take care of them, because they don't want responsibility, or just because having the child was an accident, and that's the wrong reason to disown a child. To have a parent who loves you for you is the best feeling in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Chelsea, you have lots to say on this topic! Great choice of a painting also. See if you can post first in Microsoft Word, clean up the spelling and grammar, and then post to the blog. Also, attribute the painting if you can.

    The blog is visually interesting - Good work.

    Ms. R

    ReplyDelete